- Handmade From 100% Recycled Materials
- Wrap-Around Leather Cover With Floral Patterns
- Leather Cord Tie Closure/Bookmark
- 110 Leaves Of Soft Ivory Paper
- Measures 8 2/5" x 5 3/5" Overall
Handmade from 100% recycled materials and completely wood free, our Medieval European diary is as good for the environment as it is good for recording your adventures. The genuine leather cover is beautifully embossed and adorned with intricate floral patterns. The book contains 110 leaves (220 pages front and back) that are grouped into five sections for organization. The cover includes a long leather string that is used to tie the diary closed as well a functioning as a bookmark. Measures 8 2/5" x 5 3/5" overall. Soft 100 g/m2 ivory paper.